PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon, guys. We started with a Spark Plug, GLP bowl, in a MM Diplomat bent. And I pair it with a whiskey. I wish you a happy Thursday. Here in Spain, we have 4 days holy week. At this time, 18.00 o'clock in the evening, with 73.4 °F. May God bless and protect you always.View attachment 214517
I meant Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.😁

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
Solani Aged Burley Flake in an Savinelli Spinosa. Always fun to try a blend for the first time. It’s kind of like they neutered the kind of burley I usually enjoy. I keep thinking premium codger burley as I smoke, like what a codger burley wishes it was. I like this, subtle depth and flavor. Don’t worry C&D, it doesn’t have the charisma to steal my heart away from you. 634A754D-6AA8-4D9F-8F2F-B64757BA4889.jpeg

starrynight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2023
This was one of those awesome smokes I hope to have at least one of everyday, more if possible, no bite, no relights, great flavor, not as sweet as a lot of VA blends but wonderful.
Yes. I've been coming back to this tin every other day, and I noticed the same thing. It's almost like no relights, straight to the bottom of the bowl, with like no moisture at the end.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Yes. I've been coming back to this tin every other day, and I noticed the same thing. It's almost like no relights, straight to the bottom of the bowl, with like no moisture at the end.
Yeah, I wish I’d have been able to stock up on this but started pipe smoking after the last production. Nice to try it though. 30$ isn’t that bad just to sample.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Perfetto, neat, is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo, and am getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.