PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
Working the ole palette through some virginias. Have a sample of Sam G FVF in my Virginia dedicated cob. Good but not blowing my hair back. I still think Newminster 400 is still my fav. Crinkle flake still my fav VaPer. Still working through them when I’m not going through usual burley mornings and aro afternoons.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steelhead trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Ryan_Alden_QueenHearts.jpg

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
@aspiring_sage I closed my account after Mum & Dad found the videos of me smoking my clay pipe...
I see. This is one of the things keeping me from making a video tutorial on how to use a rope lighter with pipe.

I’ve told my folks that I smoke a pipe, but it feels disrespectful to let them see it, or any evidence of it. Strange? :)

@ThermionicScott Dad says I spent all day trying to light my clay the day I went to see the Sealed Knot at Bolsover Castle as it was very windy...
Rope lighter!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Off to work with a bowl of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.