Tobacco: 2.5g St Bruno Ready Rubbed
Start: 0033
End: 0127

Round 4:
Pipe: Pollock clay cutty
Tobacco: 2.5g St Bruno Ready Rubbed
Start: 1502
End: 1544

My best time is the Round 3 (54min); Round 4 my baccy burned to ash after 42min despite managing to coax every the embers back to life before it eventually died...

Smoked all my pipe baccy now; practicing for clay pipe smoking competitions takes a LOT of pipe baccy...

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Enjoying some Peterson Flake in my Savinelli 313 Prince. It’s been so windy today that I had resigned myself to giving it a miss, but it’s starting to calm down and I found a spot on the side of the house where I could light a match successfully.

View attachment 213888
@ThermionicScott It was VERY windy the day I went to see the Sealed Knot at Bolsover Castle back in 2019; Dad says I spent all day trying to light my clay:)
Managed to smoke one of my clays for 54 minutes without relighting! My best time ever!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lane Limited HGL, a mild smooth-burning aromatic, in a MM/C&D collaboration bent cob with a dark tortoise shell stem. Barbecue pork with slaw sandwich for my wife and beef brisket for me, with potato salad for both for early supper. Small Trader Joe peanut butter cups and vanilla ice cream for dessert. Water with ice for my pipe beverage.

Laurent, years ago my late wife and I camped near Traverse City and it stormed. We got up in the morning and wrung out everything we could and still packed our gear pretty wet. When I left, we circled the camp ground on our way out, and my wife felt much better seeing how all the other campers were as miserable as we were. The old saying, complain not about what all must suffer alike.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant porterhouse steak, mashed potatoes and sweet corn dinner with a third of a freshly made Boston creme pie for dessert. I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.