PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I found a lovely little tobacconist today and although I was expecting much in the way of blends I was pleasantly surprised. I picked up 50g of Germain’s RDF, 1820 mix, SLF and RJ Original Latakia Mix. The chaps in the shop were very helpful and are doing their best to find me a 500g bag of 1820 Flake ??.
Don’t ask where it is, you’ll have to torture it out of me. ?image.jpg

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
I found a lovely little tobacconist today and although I was expecting much in the way of blends I was pleasantly surprised. I picked up 50g of Germain’s RDF, 1820 mix, SLF and RJ Original Latakia Mix. The chaps in the shop were very helpful and are doing their best to find me a 500g bag of 1820 Flake ??.
Don’t ask where it is, you’ll have to torture it out of me. ?View attachment 138760
But... But... But the more people know, the more can support the store!

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Don’t ask where it is, you’ll have to torture it out of me. ?View attachment 138760
@Birddog66 don’t tell them your name Pike ? Enjoy mate ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Status
Not open for further replies.