PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Done ? a 1 Mile swim today; collected and delivered some more plastic for recycling. Bit of light litter picking on the way home; some kind guy said what a good job I'd done ? and let me have a cigarette to smoke. Going to report the vandalism and mess at the skate park. Went to Mum and Dad's yesterday; painted the garden furniture, the shed and the gate. My dinner and the things they've bought me paid for my handiwork!!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1925_Canadian.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
After a nice walk, smoked some cigars, and a light dinner with the family. We started smoking with. C&D: Byzantium, in a MM General pipe. Tomorrow is a twelve hour work day. May God bless you, with health, and love in the family. Candles lit at home and prayers for all colleagues, who are going through a bad time, streak or serious situation. vela-llama-luz.gif

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. It started sprinkling, so I'll check later to see if it slackens.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.