PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.
You already found the tobacco reviews. In my opinion I like it because of the dark burley ibut the aromatic cavendish defines this blend. I normally do not prefer aromatics due to the lack of Nicotine and other tobacco like flavors but this is a light aromatic I quite like.

I got it in a burley sampler. I prefer Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut from this genre, but this is also quite good.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
No didn't smoke this pipe. But you saw my Peterson Christmas 2020 106 one too many times and I got tire of posting that. Janus was a bit harsh today until the bottom 1/3 of the bowl. I should have dried it longer. Bit of moisture at the end. But saw this pipe when I got outside and everything is good. Oh. Peterson Bent House Pipe. Pretty big. Perfect for long English/Balkan.

IMG_20210428_154827_071.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’m having Villiger Jamaican in a Longchamp Bulldog, I don’t recall seeing any posts on this tobacco so far. For the price I think it’s rather delightful, I prefer it to the C&D Autumn Evening personally which I find a little too sweet for my taste. It’s going well with some Cranborne Poacher Ruby Ale.image.jpg
The cat treats aren’t for me by the way.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
I’m having Villiger Jamaican in a Longchamp Bulldog, I don’t recall seeing any posts on this tobacco so far. For the price I think it’s rather delightful, I prefer it to the C&D Autumn Evening personally which I find a little too sweet for my taste. It’s going well with some Cranborne Poacher Ruby Ale.View attachment 77483
The cat treats aren’t for me by the way.
I had to look for the cat treats x)

Status
Not open for further replies.