PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Finally got a decent night's sleep.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time to do some walking reps. Luckily, I can listen to the Braves-Marlins game (or any other) on the XM as I walk.
Molina_Apple copy.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Finally got a decent night's sleep.
View attachment 75346
Must be something in the air Jim, I managed a whole six hours last night, best sleep I’ve had in a while

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Afternoon pre-Zoom meeting bowl of Pease Six Pence in an Upshall P smooth Dublin with saddle stem about size 5. Trying a larger bowl with this tobacco. Several smaller bowls weren't displaying the tobaccos playing together very well but could be an age issue, too, as this tin was jarred five months ago and fresh out of the tin I didn't find it smokable although the tin note is wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.