PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Going to work soon.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin (GBD second) sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. I may end the day with this smoke, depending upon whether or not I finish reading all the baseball box scores.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Morning all, I woke feeling like death warmed up and didn’t intend to smoke with my morning coffee. However the postman just dropped off my Rattray’s Dark Fragrant and a small sample of GH Kendal Cream.
The DF smells just like my mother’s Christmas pudding steaming on the hob, absolutely delicious. Im trying my first bowl in my ‘22 Masta straight billiard, this is a favourite of mine for first non aro smokes, although as usual I’ll hold off judgement until I have another couple of bowls later in the day. Ditto the Kendal Cream which is up next in the Masta’s bent brother.
I gotta say, so far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.