PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berg

Lurker
Mar 9, 2021
Australia
Running some Sherlock Holmes in a Savinelli. Wish it was a Peterson system to complete the effect.... it’s on the list ;)

Not sure how I feel about the blend; it’s quite fruity and the Virginias are right up front. Bit annoying to pack with really long ribbons, but burns extremely well. Will run a few bowls before coming to a conclusion.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Reading baseball box scores.
PetersonNAP.jpg
PetersonNAPbit.jpg

elnoblecigarro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2020
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Reading baseball box scores.
View attachment 74906
View attachment 74907

What's the deal with that mouth piece? I have never seen anything like that before.

Is there a purpose why it's shaped like that?

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I won’t be smoking any more after these have gone, they’re a bit special so I’m making exceptions. Something tells me you’ll be ok for tobaccos for a while. A premonition if you will. ?
@Birddog66 I've received my baccy this morning - many thanks!
Shame re-enactment is still off this year, I'd have took some with me!

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
@Simmerdown☕️ I enjoyed the Full Virginia Flake I got from @tozert in my clay pipes.
@marconi says he's got some more for me.
I like the leather bowl in your photo!
As you know I like natural and traditional things!
It’s a benchmark Virginia for me for sure. Hope to always have some on hand. The leather tray is very useful. Be well @halfdan. ?☕

Status
Not open for further replies.