PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

glub

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2021
KC MO
PS Cube Cut (PS 41) in a Falcon with blasted Bantam Algiers bowl. This tobacco with it's burley and virginia components is a perfect generic type blend. Delicious in the mouth and with a lovely bowl aroma this blend is very satisfying and makes for a gentle smoke. Try some!
I'm a big fan of the Stokkebye flakes - will pick some of their cube cut up!

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Sept. 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 76312
Which Community Coffee blend do you drink? I just ordered a bit of the New Orleans blend to try.

Now smoking Conniston Cut Plug in a Johs bent apple.

16190676488667471658381939657922.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Which Community Coffee blend do you drink? I just ordered a bit of the New Orleans blend to try.

Now smoking Conniston Cut Plug in a Johs bent apple.

View attachment 76479
It varies. Usually Medium Roast, but once in a while I get a bag of Dark Roast.

Now smoking Watch City Simply VOriental in an undated straight smooth medium brown Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Took me a few minutes to figure out what my taste buds wanted. I know they wanted some Community Coffee, neat. Going back to the studio for a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.