PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Power went out while dinner was cooking, and the power company said it would take until 1:30 before power was restored. We went out and got some pizza, plus some other goodies. When we came back home, the power was on. As dinner wasn't far from being done, I went off my diet and into a full eating mode. So, I had a salad, three big slices of pepperoni pizza, four and a half mini chocolate eclairs, filet mignon, and a banana split. A slice of banana cream pie and chocolate cake will be dealt with later. I'm almost finished smoking Ken Byron Ventures Plague Bringer in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem.

boston

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2018
Boston
I've not smoked in a month but with two kids home from college for the semester we've been trying to enjoy family time. Yesterday the weather was excellent here in Massachusetts and my son and I cracked a tin of '06 frog Morton. My wife, daughter, son and I (and our standard poodle Sunny) sat in our side yard and lit a fire in the chiminea. Son and I enjoyed a bowl - he with a Peterson I purchased from David P. Erlich 25 years ago, and I in an Ardor prince I got from Steve Monjour at the Chicago show in 2003 (I think). Very nice. Pandemic be damned. Stay safe everyone.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Power went out while dinner was cooking, and the power company said it would take until 1:30 before power was restored. We went out and got some pizza, plus some other goodies. When we came back home, the power was on. As dinner wasn't far from being done, I went off my diet and into a full eating mode. So, I had a salad, three big slices of pepperoni pizza, four and a half mini chocolate eclairs, filet mignon, and a banana split. A slice of banana cream pie and chocolate cake will be dealt with later. I'm almost finished smoking Ken Byron Ventures Plague Bringer in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem.
JIMBO!!!!!!!!
416EFCE8-147E-4EC9-B709-54872742E61E.gif

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough left in the tin for one more smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.