PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
Some Kendal Cream Deluxe Flake in a Comoy’s prince-with some tea-on this fine spring evening out here on the porch. The old Cream Flake has lost a bit of it’s “soap,” but still retains enough to be interesting. I like it. Tending to some sore arms and legs after a day of prepping ground for planting...lots of broad forks and rakes and compost but to see plants growing is its own reward.

Neighbors across the street came over to say hello just as I was lighting up. Nice folks, despite being aliens and constantly up to curious, noisy and peculiar things that have the entire neighborhood talking. I asked the male what was up with all the pink marking flags all over his yard, all he could say was “yeah, I’m gonna take them down when I’m done with them.”

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures’ Watch City Ventures Crumb Fu in a 2019 straight smooth brown Merchant Service “Bing” with a nickel band and black vulcanite tapered stem. Cleaning a few pipes. Ice water and floaty widdle icebergs is my drink, as it has been all day long.
I was looking into getting a Bing from Merchant Service, but never pulled the trigger. Is it a good smoke?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake all day today in a Meer...
qK64tbI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.