PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Keep on smoking that cob I'm sure it will self correct. ?
TY much for the encouragement. I have several cobs... 31 at least last time I checked. This was a first that was off in a bad way, and I consider it a QA flaw. It does appear to be doing okay. I did break a costly dental pick on it which is quite perturbing, but it is smoking well. It just wont' burn down like the typical cob chamber I suspect, especially since I buried an end of a dental pick in there somewhere too. I really appreciate your condolences. I am glad I finally got to try the shape... it is everything I had hoped for.. excellent smoker.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Just finished 3rd bowl of Agango/Stokkebye Balkan Supreme in the accursed Diplomat Apple MM Cob. ... the cob may recover or turn out to be pretty good with an interesting bottom of the bowl, especially if after a heavy lower few heavy burns I can chip out the slag! It's smoking very well and is everything I had hoped for initially! Using a blue/white swirl Forever Stem with it that I was excited about as well.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking the last of the five KV prototypes: Ken Byron Ventures Defiance Prototype in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Community Coffee is my drink. Watching You Bet Your Life.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.