PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
2009 G&H Louisiana Flake in a Savinelli New Art. A good friend of mine purchased this pipe in Seoul, South Korea some years ago. He taught English over there for 8 yrs, and came back to Maryland to visit periodically. Unbeknownst to the other, we both got into pipe smoking around the same time! I got him into so many good blends and enjoyed some good times at the old Faders in Towson. He has since stopped smoking a pipe, and gifted this to me several years ago when he was back visiting! A great pipe that be smoked many bowls of Old Gowrie out of at a nice little shop he discovered Seoul! A nice smoker with an even better story behind it! I love this hobby!57E43C34-1FE0-4EA7-9B55-5FBA5E9308AD.jpeg

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
Habana Daydream in a Sav poker. It’s a very fine evening out here on the porch. The moon is rising, and things are pretty quiet save for the robins and cardinals and blue jays making their springtime sounds. There are several bats flittering around, which is wonderful to see. Mowed the front lawn for the first time this year, recovered my boat, and prepped a lot of ground for planting tomorrow.

Neighbors across the street have not come out this evening, however there is an ENORMOUS cardboard box, which was not there this morning, leaning against their house. I believe that is the box from the thurmungulator they are assembling in the basement to communicate with the planet Snorklox or wherever the fuck they came from.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, meat loaf, and snow peas dinner with strawberries and chocolate ice cream for dessert. Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Yoshimi's Robo Burleque Prototype in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Having some Agango/Stokkebye Balkan Supreme in a damaged Diplomat Apple MM Cob. Broke a friggin dental pick trying to fix the bowl. Costly mistake, but I think they'll replace it. Smoking it before tossing it in the fire or something to see what comes of it at the bottom of the bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.