PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasatch

Lurker
Aug 23, 2014
The River Why by James Duncan.
Terrific, humorous book centered around life and understanding it through fishing in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon).

panagiotis

Lurker
Sep 17, 2014
Well I live in Greece and I just started reading some American literature. I just finished reasing the stories of Edgar Allan Poe and I must admit ,that guy was a genious. Such a beatiful mind. I d like to find a writer like him in the future. :)

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
"One Ranger, a Memoir" by H. Joaquin Jackson and I have the follow up waiting on me, "One Ranger Returns".

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Just finished "Bird Box - Don't Open Your Eyes", a good read and a very unusual take on the post-apocalyptic genre.

http://www.amazon.com/Bird-Box-Novel-Josh-Malerman/dp/0062259652

darthcider

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 24, 2014
Wales
Just about to start a collection of all the Conan stories. I got a couple free single stories off Amazon kindle store, thought £2 was cheap for the collection.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
The draft of my second book and still cannot believe I wrote this literary compost. I just finished up Jefferson Davis a new biography of him as a war leader. Quite a good read but a bit pricey of $32 a copy!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Midnight In Europe by Alan Furst, excellent writer about events before WWII, spying fiction. Read the Goldfinch, did not like it. Killing Patton was a mighty fine read.

Status
Not open for further replies.