PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I'm reading Grishom's latest, Sycamore Row. Pleasantly surprised at all the pipe smoking he details when describing scenes with the judge involved in the trial. He even mentioned one tobacco by its blend name.
Pipestud

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
The Ian Flemming Files: Operation Armada. 99c on kindle IIRC. haven't gotten much through it yet, but I'm enjoying it already!

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I have just started the complete Sherlock Holmes vol. 1. Before that was Around the World in Eighty Days.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Finished book #6 in the Bernard Cornwell "Saxon Series". Book #7 is out but not available in the U.S. until sometime in January. Highly recommended for lovers of the Viking Era and of Historical Fiction in general.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Hey cosmicfolklore, thanks for the suggestion. That definitely looks right up my alley!
Sounds like you would really enjoy Cornwell's series as well.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
3 right now:

The King's Grave: The Discovery of Richard III's Lost Burial Place and the Clues it Holds
A Whole New Life by Reynolds Price
Roast Mortem ( for light , fun reading)

tombraider

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 21, 2013
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts

An unbelievable true story about an escaped Australian prisoner and his journey through India and other countries in the early 1980's.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
The Coming of Conan the Cimmerian by RE Howard, and the Complete Richard Hannay Novels by John Buchan

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
I just got Bernard Cornwell's book The Pagan Lord. It is the newest book in the Saxon series. I get them as soon as they are available. Great reads for anyone that likes history.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Great thread......re-reading the Hobbit...can't even count how many times its been...also working on Sherlock Holmes vs Count Dracula..and my son is reading Where The Red Fern Grows...that's definitely a pipe novel...if I've ever read one...brings back great memories from when I was a young coon hunter in south Louisiana...gotta love Old Dan and Little Ann!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.