PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Pick up tickets too. Saw them several times… including right before COVID. Hopefully they’ll play 7empest this time around ?
Nice man, what month are you going? I saw them a bunch when I was younger, they used to play in Austin, now I have to go to San Antonio to see em play. Last show I saw was August 2019, so right around when they dropped their new album. Yeah, I would love to see them play 7empest, especially now that we've had time to digest the album!

By the way, that Metallica show above... So amazing how many people that are there! Just imagine being in front of all those people, I bet they felt like Gods. haha.

Reactions: beefeater33 and STP

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Nice man, what month are you going? I saw them a bunch when I was younger, they used to play in Austin, now I have to go to San Antonio to see em play. Last show I saw was August 2019, so right around when they dropped their new album. Yeah, I would love to see them play 7empest, especially now that we've had time to digest the album!

By the way, that Metallica show above... So amazing how many people that are there! Just imagine being in front of all those people, I bet they felt like Gods. haha.
… not until March 2022. Can’t wait!

Reactions: hawky454