PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Recently picked up Dylan's latest...this may be his best album since Time Out of Mind.

At 80 years old...hard to believe.

I got up early
So I can greet the goddess of the dawn
I've painted my wagon, abandoned all hope
And I crossed the Rubicon

Just ordered the vinyl record. I've heard most of it on you-tube.......... I agree, this one is great........ like most of Bob's albums, it takes multiple listens to truly "get" it. looking forward to this one, I can't seem to accept the fact that Bob is almost 80 years old?!?! where did the time go?........
I really like this one from the new album, "Key West"...........

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: brian64

May 14, 2021
Tejas
I've been on a Zach Bryan kick for months now; however, with J. Cole's recent release, I have had The-Off Season on heavy rotation the last few days.

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
Greatest song about a cheater kicking his side piece to the curb (presumably because his old lady pays the bills? and he doesn’t want that gravy train stopping)

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
"It Never Entered My Mind" performed by Stan Getz, tenor sax, Oscar Peterson, piano, Herb Ellis, guitar, Ray Brown, bass, and Connie Kay, drums. (J.J. Johnson is not on this track)
Although the album cover indicated that it was Live At The Opera House, two versions were released. The stereo version was indeed recorded at the Civic Opera House in Chicago, but the mono version was recorded at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Both were from the fall of 1957.
This is the mono version from LA., which is among my "desert island" performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.