PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kottan

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2020
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild

Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda look so cool?, I love their clothes and bikes.

Wow, thank you Chris!

'Easy Rider' was a hell of a movie with a killer soundtrack. I've watched it at least 10 times over the years. It was a crazy time back then, a lot of things have changed for me, but I still love the old music.

Jun 9, 2018
England
Wow, thank you Chris!

'Easy Rider' was a hell of a movie with a killer soundtrack. I've watched it at least 10 times over the years. It was a crazy time back then, a lot of things have changed for me, but I still love the old music.
Wish I'd been around in the 1960s as it seems like such a cool period to be alive. Obviously in America you had the Vietnam war that tainted it a bit but it still looks like a much simpler time with some of the greatest music ever made.

Kottan

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2020
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Wish I'd been around in the 1960s as it seems like such a cool period to be alive. Obviously in America you had the Vietnam war that tainted it a bit but it still looks like a much simpler time with some of the greatest music ever made.
I think that one recalls primarily, as if through a filter, the beautiful things of the past, especially the feeling of being alive at that time. But believe me, I myself make fun of the saying 'everything was better in the past'. Mainly, I was young then… and it would be wrong and arrogant to say that today's youth is poor because they didn't experience this and that. But what surprises me, or rather pleases me, is that the music of yesteryear also appeals to many younger people, while tastes in hair and clothes are constantly changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.