Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I asked this right at the close of November so it didn’t get any responses, but I’m curious if there are any Nick Cave fans here?

Hard to post every time I listen to something (like a lot of you I’m sure!) because I’m listening to misc. music pretty much all day unless on the phone or reading (can play music while working).

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
I asked this right at the close of November so it didn’t get any responses, but I’m curious if there are any Nick Cave fans here?

Hard to post every time I listen to something (like a lot of you I’m sure!) because I’m listening to misc. music pretty much all day unless on the phone or reading (can play music while working).

Yep!

• Love
Reactions: diamondback

cosgringo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2019
CO Springs
A mess of historical talk (I guess) during this impeachment hearing. About ready to flip on my turntable and put on "Sidewinder" by Lee Morgan. Just wanted to see the news of the day...

Reactions: philobeddoe

cosgringo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2019
CO Springs
Now, "Heroes" (Live in Berlin, 2002)...and the rest of it.

Mr. Bowie.
Is that the version of "Heroes" he actually sings in German? I hear the words are a touch iffy but he sang what he was capable of pronouncing. I think I heard that at the end of a movie (JoJo Rabbit) and knew it was Bowie and had to look it up. Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.