PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Well, I'm flummoxed. When I click the link elsewhere it connects, but not here. My apologies, a funny classic that I grew up with.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
I haven't tried that since highschool late 80s and I can count on one hand, but I did like it. The myth around my parts was that 7 times doing it and you're considered clinically insane. Alittle Metallica - Creeping Death for Passover. Enjoying some Loch Ness with some red wine.KIMG1035.JPG

Reactions: renfield

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
ODQtMTc5Ny5qcGVn.jpeg
Now playing Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Damn The Torpedoes

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The XM "Bakersfield" station has been playing cuts recently from this 2013 Vince Gill release. I picked up a CD on Amazon last night. Paul Franklin on the pedal steel, killing it. Buck Owens and Merle Haggard covers, true to the originals. The album was re-released in 2016 as a "Deluxe" edition, sold thru Cracker Barrell and adds additional songs. Now this is country! Bonus Haggard tune below.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I am listening to I believe the only triple album ever made. It is called Yessongs and is a live album.
Actually there are a number of triple albums. I would NOT count some of the anthologies listed here:

All Things Must Pass and Neil Young's Arc Weld are favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.