PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranseiron

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
Chevy 3500 Dually for RV towing and utility; 1999 Honda Civic w/322,000 miles for every day driving; Indian Roadmaster; Custom Triumph Speedmaster; and Triumph Tiger 800XC.

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
'02 Honda Accord. I got it about a year ago, it's a great car and had very low mileage.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Finally !! Got a 2010 Crown Vic P7B Interceptor. Black. Great tires. Two spotlights. I only regret my cat paws cannot work them both and drive at the same time. It's in much better shape than the other one I looked at.
I feel like I'm 19 again. I keep looking at her when I walk up to the house after driving thinking "She's pretty!" Shit! It's true about "boys and their toys", LOL !!
I had to bite my tongue when the twenty something salesman told me to put weight in the trunk if it snowed. I learned to drive in winter in rear wheel drives in the early 80's. I actually prefer it. I've got two cinder blocks daring the snowflakes to fall. :twisted:
Today was a good day. This isn't mine but looks just like it...

2010-ford-crown-victoria-p-7b-police-interceptor-edition-immaculate-1.JPG

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Black 2010 Ram Crew Cab TRX4 with 5.7 Hemi

Blacked out

4" lift

Spare mounted on the roof rack

Rollin' on 35s
I've owned many trucks but this one is by far my all time favourite. :puffy:

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Silver 2000 Ford F-350, crew-cab, long-bed, 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel with a topper & only 116K miles. Nicknamed Moby Dick
Charcoal 1994 Toyota Pickup - reliable rust-bucket with 180K miles. A death-trap according to the family, so I am the only driver (best life insurance in the family).
Bronze 2016 Subaru Forester - wife's new car which is a good snow vehicle riding on General Tire Altima Arctic studded snow tires (I highly recommend these - I put them on my boys cars as well).

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I have a 2016 audi A4 - had a terrible car accident in between Christmas and New Year's. I used to have a 2006 C Class, Mercedes ... my rear wheel drive sensors were busted, skidded on ice, and I totaled it ... I like that car a lot, lucky for me I had full coverage ...

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
lohengrin the amarok is an amazing off road vehicle. I hunted once with a friend's in marsh terrain and it raised to the expectation

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
@mayfair - you'll love the Crown Vic! Put four snow tires on it for winter (if it snows where you live). We had a '96 Impala SS (hence my forum name, ssjones). With snow tires and some weight in the trunk, it would go anywhere. Get an orange coffee mug to sit on the dash an watch people get the heck out of the fast lane as you zoom up on them, its a hoot! Here's the SS with snow tires/wheels.

My daily driver, a 2014 Lincoln MKZ. I've had a ton of vehicles before, but I'm really enamored with this one (300 HP V6). I put 400,00 mile on my last daily driver (08 Altima). I'm hoping this one holds up at least half of that mileage.
imgurl
And for summer fun, the car in my avatar, a '79 MGB.
12047184_1211915358824457_1608509016472503470_n.jpg

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
@Ssjones - Always liked Impalas. That's a nice one. It's been in the sixties in Northern Indiana past couple days and will remain so until Thursday at least. Orange coffee mug eh? Sounds like a good idea. :)

briarfanatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2013
SSJones: that Impala is CLEAN! I'm envious, those things are classics now!
Mayfair70: guarantee you will never be stuck behind slow moving traffic in the fast lane ;). I had an 03 silver Crown Vic with blacked out windows and I will always remember when my Ex girlfriend was driving five miles over the limit in the slow lane on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. She turned to me and said "Watch this!". She hit the brakes and the man in the fast lane who was a few car lengths behind SLAMMED on his brakes. (country roads only the two vehicles on it). Other than that those Crown Vics will run forever they are basically trucks in a four door sedan body.

Status
Not open for further replies.