PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I confess, picking up prescriptions at Walgreens, I hurriedly picked up what I thought was Heineken beer in bottles. Yes, it was that brand, but as I sipped I saw the label: 0.0 alcohol. Never tried such a thing before, but though it isn't what I wanted, the taste is okay. I'll use up the six-pack and take more time to read the labels next time.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
I confess, picking up prescriptions at Walgreens, I hurriedly picked up what I thought was Heineken beer in bottles. Yes, it was that brand, but as I sipped I saw the label: 0.0 alcohol. Never tried such a thing before, but though it isn't what I wanted, the taste is okay. I'll use up the six-pack and take more time to read the labels next time.
Hope the price reflected the short comings ;)

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I did something like this once. Except it was the non-alcoholic Coors I picked up. Coors ain’t my regular beer anyway, but the store didn’t have much to choose from, and the packaging looked similar to their “banquet beer.” I realized what I had done when it didn’t taste quite right and took a look at the label. I can tell you first-hand, you cannot drink them fast enough to get even a slight buzz. I tried! I hope the Heinie version is at least palatable. I think I poured out most of those Coors. ?

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
it's probably better for the health anyway - I wanted to try that double zero - I like Heineken - the last commercial lager I'd actually buy and drink

Status
Not open for further replies.