PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I was going to mention Noah's Mill -- I like it better than Rowan's Creek, my wife feels the opposite. Both are the full, broad flavored bourbons (vanillas, nutty, lingering finish) vs the ones that have a bit more of the petrol kick to them. I think out here I've found them at BevMo -- and at a good wine/liquor place on the Westside.
We’re state controlled in N.C. ☹️ Truck chasers wipe out new shipments as soon as they arrive at the ABC stores. It’s beyond cut throat.

I wish I had options like you have.
btw, my wife loved the Rowan’s Creek too?

Reactions: EssJaySea

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
We’re state controlled in N.C. ☹️ Truck chasers wipe out new shipments as soon as they arrive at the ABC stores. It’s beyond cut throat.

I wish I had options like you have.
btw, my wife loved the Rowan’s Creek too?
We have seen your collection, though -- you are doing something right. (And am I remembering correctly you told a tale about cultivating the right friends at some of the stores? This adds more context to having to do that! Enjoy your Sat evening.

I'll get ahead of myself and say I *think* we'll be having Brother's Bond Manhattans tonight -- it is our 25th wedding anniversary so that could change; we already celebrated with a few dozen oysters for lunch. (And last night was Beefeater Martinis.)

Status
Not open for further replies.