PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Mead, my daughter poured the glass, which is way more than I’d pour for myself. This batch surprisingly has notes of bourbon and citrus.
View attachment 75144

Mead huh, I thought it looked like mead before reading the text. I've been making mead for many years now - initially bought a beer kit but was too lazy to bother with all the steps so I made mead instead and never looked back. It's truly a drink of kings.

I took a hiatus of a few years when my kids were born but back in Christmas I put up 40L of various meads, here's a bochet I'm drinking these days. If you never made a bochet think of having a go, it's divine. Mine's just four months old now, definitely still a bit green, but will get there. Problem is it is so good that I am just drinking it. Be happy to pm you a basic recipe that's worked for me every time.

IMG_20210418_120626.jpg

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
I'm a certified Cicerone Beer Server, the craft beer world's equivalent to a Sommelier. I typically enjoy traditional Belgian and German sour ales.
That said, I'm enjoying the hell out of a $0.55 Natty Light Naturdays Strawberry Lemonade shandy!
Trust me, no one is more shocked by this than me...??

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Sharing a stout with a drinking friend.

WP-20210418-009.jpg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Once again, poitin and Diet Pepsi. Poitin is rather nice. It has that throat hit going down. Slightly rough just at the right point to tell you you are chugging alcohol. Need to go to car for more Diet Pepsi.

Status
Not open for further replies.