PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
McClelland Yenidje Highlander is tasty indeed, but fails the OP's request for currently in production tobaccos.
Then my answer too would have to be none. Nothing current production differentiates itself from other blends enough to be truly notable.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Lots of votes for SG Squadron Leader.....some parties may be interested (mine are on the way) :D :puffy:
https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipe-tobacco/samuel-gawith/Squadron-Leader-Special-Edition-with-Perique-50g/product_id/159961

mmmpeace

Lurker
Apr 1, 2017
Shepherd’s Pie by The Country Squire is delicious. I’m very new to English blends and have little experience with them so I can’t compare it to other blends, but if it any indication as to what future English blends are like, I’m all in.

tavol

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2018
SG Squadron Leader is my favorite English blend by a mile.
Playing a little loose with the definition of an English blend I'm a big fan of Mississippi River too

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
I like Herbst 84 from Motzek. It is one that I can smoke repeatedly in the same day, or on consecutive days, without getting Latakia fatigue. I also like that it is rather cheap (€12.50 for 100 grams). In winter I like smoking it while taking the dogs for walks.

creole

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2019
Tuarekh by HU Tobacco is tremendously flavorful. It reminds me of some of the Dunhill mixtures of years ago but is probably better.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Tuarekh by HU Tobacco is tremendously flavorful. It reminds me of some of the Dunhill mixtures of years ago but is probably better.
Just placed my first HU order today. Got some Zulu and Fayyum, as well as a couple VaPers, some VAs, and an aromatic. Looking forward to trying their stuff after hearing quite a few reliable palates sing their praises on the forums.

creole

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2019
I’m still fairly new to HU but everything I have tried has been good. Zulu and Fayyum are both excellent; both dark and full tasting. I find Fayyum a little deeper and a little sweeter than Zulu.

jameshsi

Lurker
Jun 23, 2019
How about Exotique Mixture from Smoker's Haven, got one tin from friend, it's good.

Or, Quiet Nights from GLP.

Status
Not open for further replies.