PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
@havanarick

I agree. Its silly IMHO. I have given my word on the origional mailing and on tomorrows Western Union before he even started this Post.

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
You two guys will be laughing about all this soon, one happy with pipes and one happy with money, guess who will be the happiest, this cyberspace thing isn't the best place for feuds, a lot of miss understanding happens with written word :puffy:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm outside looking in, but it seems this whole thing could have been avoided had the pipes not been sent till payment was received. After x-number of days without receiving a payment, the pipes are relisted for sale.
Another problem minimizer is to send ANYTHING via USPS either insured (pipes certainly) or with some means of tracking.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
@Cyndi: Yeah ! What she said
you wouldn't walk up to an ex in Home Depot and slug them in the head no matter what happened between the two of you in private.
Although that is tempting and debatable :rofl:

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Ok, I'll chime in. I think if toker was a thief, he and the pipes would have disappeared. We're a trusting and generous community, good on yer sirsmokes to send the free baccy and the pipes before receiving payment, this will get worked out.
BTW, email (including PMs) is about the worst form of communication there is. You lose the 80% of communication that is the non-verbal.
I am now going with zanthal, and will pretend this thread never happened.
Dave out.

Status
Not open for further replies.