PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Thankfully I'm pretty nic tolerant. I've been smoking heavy full-bodied cigars for so long that most pipe tobaccos don't quite hit me as hard.
I do recall getting a little queezy on my last bowl of Brown #4. That was years ago though. I have a fresh tin ready to break in to here soon and see if it still has the same punch.

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
I do believe that my fave baccy, Turkish Izmir, is heavyweight nicotine , and believe a key ingredient for Camel nails. Anyway, it is a wonderful smoke, no bite, and 20 bucks a lb. @ smk pipes.com. A good addition to other blends not high in nic. ifn ya want more nic. adios, L. Dog

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
One of the main reasons I quite the pipe years ago was I couldn't get the same kick from the tobacco brands I tried then to give me the same satisfaction cigarettes did. Still smoke Marlboro Special Blend(formerly Mediums) but hope I can find a pipe tobacco that may take it's place. I'll have to try Royal Yacht and 1792 after reading this. They sound promising.

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
Next on my list to try. I'm going to try Haddo's Delight and 1792 as well as some of the others mentioned. I've got enough samples coming that I'm sure something will work well-maybe several. Perhaps I'll try a tin of C&D Night Train.

Status
Not open for further replies.