Watcha Gonna Buy With Your Holiday Money?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bluegrassbrian Brian no point going for the Butera estates when you can ask Mike to make one for you. His waiting time is a bit longer but the wait is worth it. SPC does seem to overprice Dunhills and other marques, but hey thats the price of instant gratification. I have a lot of estates lying around with a few pipe restorers and friends, so my main focus would be to get them restored. I'll be putting some for sale in 2017.
@ash, would be a sweet cutty, Ryan makes a mean pipe :)
Cheers,

Chris :puffpipe:

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
@Chris, thats an impressive list. Id love to see pics of that Butera when you get your hands on it!

cgrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
I was lucky enough to snag some Pelican from SP just before Christmas, and added on a tin of Warhorse Plug. That was my little xmas gift for myself.

@ashdigger Tim, that's a fantastic cute little tomato !!
@joseph Will do, it's a Butera/Bekler Meer Cutty. I still can't afford Mike's Smooths/Sandblasts lol. Maybe when I finally move to Canada I'll request a smooth Lovat or a Canadian from him. I cant wait to show you guys the Authors I'll be getting from Adam though.
Cheers,

Chris

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
Drugs, I'm spending my Christmas money on drugs. My wife and I went to the doctor because of bad colds.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
I kept telling myself I didn't need another pipe, or any more tobacco after accidentally buying 10 tins of Black House in October, instead of the 5 that I intended to purchase. My finger slipped. Honest. :twisted:
But I did wind up with a holiday bonus from my company's owners, and got lucky in the prize drawing at our holiday dinner, so when P&C sent me one of those Tuesday e-mails, I succumbed.
One Big Ben Bora 575 (horn shape) in tan finish, a 1.5# box of Luxury Bullseye Flake (still on sale), and a 1# bag of 1-Q (also still on sale, or back on sale) to pad out my cellar, since I've still got empty Mason jars left. And as a bonus, they added in a Forseti Natural bent billiard. Not a bad haul for someone still learning his way around factory pipes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.