Watcha Gonna Buy With Your Holiday Money?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
That's a nice pipe! Ditto for those jars.
It was a lean Christmas this year, but one gift I purchased happened to be on sale, and there was enough left over to get an unsmoked MM cob from an antique shop.
It was the nicest pipe I've ever seen in a local antique store. :lol:

Jun 4, 2014
I may have enough left for a pack of pipe cleaners if I luck out and find some extra change under the sofa cushions.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
What is this "Holiday Money" you speak of?
+100. After Christmas, I'm broke until tax season, then budget out two grand for pipes and tobacco for the year.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Of the money I received, it all went into the bank. Being out of work(back on the job now) two months makes every bit count. Maybe I'll buy a pipe or tobacco in February.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Thats a rockin pipe! I love sandblasted Dublins!

I got a bit of dough tucked away for baccy, but christmas has got me cryin uncle.

Those jars are awesome!

Dec 28, 2015
I have my eye on a Peterson Flame Grain zulu. I was briefly distracted by an estate Tom Eltang poker but it didn't last long at spc. And if Beefeater feels the need to get rid of one of those containers I would be glad to take it off his hands.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Two Cardinal House Pipes

One Castello pipe

2 pounds HH Latakia flake

10 tins aka 1,000 grams of Reiner Golden Flake

1,000 grams Old Gowrie

10 tins aka 1,000 grams Savinelli 140th

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Every day I work this week will be double time and a half, so I may splurge a bit.

I got a Peterson 2016 Christmas XL90 on layaway, a Butera Meer Cutty (payment pending for next month, 2 years in waiting), 4 pipes from Adam (clickklick) and starting a 1 of 7 sandblasted prince commission from Micheal Parks, T Cristiano Metamorfosi bent Rhodesian. I'll probably ask Mr. Butera for a Lovat as he has a waiting period of 12-24 months. This is my Christmas/2017-18 list. I am switching to buying all the Pease blends which are going bye bye in 2018 and saving money for immigrating to Canada.
Cheers,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.