Warning to Gamers :) ... In 20 Years ...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

9 Fresh Winslow Pipes
9 Fresh Radice Pipes
36 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
96 Fresh Peterson Pipes
48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Me too. My current character is lvl 52 and next perk i get the extra effect enchanment :)

Have you seen this?

That was great!

I've only played Skyrim on PS3,but now I want to buy it for PC ...

Reactions: whsergent
Mar 1, 2014
After about a year of my daughter begging for Minecraft, I purchased it for her tablet for like 6 dollars.

Then I would sit with her while she played. And she talked about it all the time. And then she started talking about the videos on YouTube about Minecraft..

So I bought it for myself for PC, for like 25$. And I've been hooked....

Now it's a game we play together.

I put Minecraft on Hardcore right up there with DOOM 2016 on Ultra Nightmare for some of the best fun that can be had in all of gaming.

Kilgore Trout

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2019
You'd think they would just give up after a while.

Its kind of funny, definitely overblown, posting it for humor reasons and because i know some here are gamers too.

Its good to take breaks :)
Hmmm... looks like pretty much everyone I've ever seen who's worked in a modern office for 20 years.

• Haha

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I have been playing Runescape for over 10 years now. I am largely maxed out on it. But recently they recently added the new skill of Archaeology. Lots of new content to conquer now.

In the past, I would buy a game and play every possible combination of races / roles. I still remember using an all fairie team. Tough gaming at the beginning, but later, they obliterated the enemy before they had a chance to respond!

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I don't play many video games but I enjoy GTA V online, mlb the show and nhl games on PS4. Every couple of months I get into it then drop it for a few months again

Status
Not open for further replies.