PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"I just wish that the mods would allow some latitude for a few more potential off topic topics (non-pipe related) to discuss. "

But they do. It's called the General Discussion forum.

I heard the only thing they're feeding him in there is bologna sandwiches.

With roast beef at weekends!

Regards,

Jay.?

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Welcome to the biggest infrastructure problem of a "Written Words Only" world.

Besides no body language or vocal inflection, you've got the following to deal with.

Some people "get it" and adapt/adjust; others don't and get blown out the airlock, Alien style. (Kevin being Ripley)

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 2.24.34 PM.png

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
I always seem to miss the drama high school stuff that goes on here. I think that's a good thing. In all my years here I only had one bad encounter with one guy. I ended it pretty quick and just skip by his posts now. I mostly sit on the fence-rail and watch the show. Every now and then I have to put my 2 cents in though. Every forum has the same mix of folks. And I'm totally OK with baloney sammichs'...

Reactions: brian64

Kozeman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2020
Woodstock, Illinois
Welcome to the biggest infrastructure problem of a "Written Words Only" world.

Besides no body language or vocal inflection, you've got the following to deal with.

Some people "get it" and adapt/adjust; others don't and get blown out the airlock, Alien style. (Kevin being Ripley)

View attachment 35578
I see how the seven sentences have different meanings,,, but in the end SHE sounds like a Thieving Whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.