Wanting a Small Chambered Pipe: Recommendations?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tyke Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2023
The Shire of York, England
Cheers guys, there's some fantastic information on here for me to digest 👍🏻

This forum really is a goldmine of wisdom & knowledge!

I'll be researching much of the info over the weekend & see what I can track down here in the U.K.

Theres just too many excellent posts to reply to individually but I'm truly grateful for you all taking the time to offer valuable insights to my quandary 🙏🏻

G

Gimlet

My favourite small pipe is probably my Rattrays Distillery 107.

Very neat and compact little pipe that smoke lovely, but not so compact it becomes a nose warmer. Needed little breaking in and imparts the full flavour of the GH Coffee and Caramel I smoke in it. It's usually the pipe I choose for my first smoke of the day.

Reactions: Tyke Piper

Tyke Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2023
The Shire of York, England
My favourite small pipe is probably my Rattrays Distillery 107.

Very neat and compact little pipe that smoke lovely, but not so compact it becomes a nose warmer. Needed little breaking in and imparts the full flavour of the GH Coffee and Caramel I smoke in it. It's usually the pipe I choose for my first smoke of the day.
Nice, but regrettably it's out-of-stock. I'm hoping to pop over to Otley in the next week ortwo so will see what stock is available. Should be a few to choose from 👍🏻

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I know what you're talking about. I've found that the Canadian shape tends to have small bowls. l have a Blatter & a Mastro Geppetto and both are small. I also avoid, for the most part, flake tobacco for a quick lunch smoke since, although I love it, it tends to smoke slow.

Reactions: Tyke Piper

mateusbrown

Might Stick Around
Apr 24, 2022
Georgia, USA
Being a fan of Peterson & Savinelli they'd be right up my street, but open to all other makes as long as it could be readily sourced here in the U.K.

So, can anyone with more experience/knowledge offer any suggestions that might fit the bill?

Thanks in advance gentlemen 👍
The Peterson 317 is a good smaller pipe. I've got the p-lip version. I like it a lot, smokes great, easy to clean, able to take apart hot due to army mount, etc.It comes in smooth or rustic versions, or at least it did.