Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Peterson's Early Morning Pipe? ?

It's an English though.

FWIW I never pair my smokes with anything liquid. When I started out I tried to, mostly to avoid tongue bite issues, but it never worked for me (mostly because I can only smoke either in my car or outside, and I can't lunt with a drink in one hand). I'm mostly an aromatic smoker, but every now and then some latakia hits the spot and it substitutes for coffee (taste wise in my case, as I rarely get nicotine from a pipe).

Reactions: danimalia

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Lately my favorite morning lately have been 2012 Rotary Navy Cut, Capstan Blue Flake, 2013 Capstan Gold Ready Rubbed, 2008 Samuel Gawith,2012 Fribourg& Treyer Cut Virginia Plug, 2013 Brigham Klondike Gold and 2013 Dunhill Flake.

In a few months those will have changed a good deal and I get new flavors to play with. It is one of the reasons I like pipe smoking so much. The different flavors you can get makes tobacco totally not a bore. You can change 20 - 40 and more and never get bored.

Reactions: dcon

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Another vote for Capstan Blue.
For aromatics, perhaps something a bit different from one of the brick and mortar blenders, like
Boswell's Christmas Cookie or Country Squire's White Rose.

Reactions: dcon

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Rattray’s Old Gowrie. It is the morning smoke that starts my day. You won’t be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.