PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not lol. I know of a few YouTube "pipers" that regularly pitch a fit and leave "forever" only to be posting their 17th "long time guys/what I've been up to" video a few weeks later.
It’s not unheard of on various social medias to contact someone with about as many followers and stage an argument to boost both people’s viewers. No idea whether this is what happened, but I’ve seen it exposed on blogs and our city forums. People just can’t resist a trainwreck. This thread is proof… hell, even I watched a Youtube, ha ha. And, I don’t do that, ha ha.

stearmandriver

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2018
I enjoy people who go out of their way to tell me how little they care about something.

This guy cares so little about the critical video made about him, that he had to make a 20 minute video and take the time posting it to YouTube, just to make sure I know how little he cares. 😁

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
People have gotten ridiculously soft and thin skinned. My wife was telling me last night that Prince Harry has written a book that features the apparently terrible trauma of his brother physically pushing him during an argument. When I was growing up I had a couple of friends who had younger brothers, and they would get into fist fights regularly, with medical care required on more than one occasion. It's bizarre to me that a grown man is publicly whining and crying about his older brother shoving him during an argument.

These days people are claiming PTSD over reading something online that they disagreed with or upset them.
There is an interview where he says he bikes with his children regularly because he never got to do that with his dad then a video of like at least 30 pictures scrolls of Charles Biking with his kids at all different ages.
The Victim narrative sells... Even when you are the victim of worldwide celebrity, clownworld!!!

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
It’s not unheard of on various social medias to contact someone with about as many followers and stage an argument to boost both people’s viewers. No idea whether this is what happened, but I’ve seen it exposed on blogs and our city forums. People just can’t resist a trainwreck. This thread is proof… hell, even I watched a Youtube, ha ha. And, I don’t do that, ha ha.
I do think as stated earlier that the aggressor intended click/subscription bait and he had like 500 subs to Pipe Cottages 13,000, and like you say, here we are, so hat's off to that but I believe he rattled Alan's cage to Alan's detriment. Stillness was the move on this one. Alan though well-read and all is still a young man as far as experience . I take it he has not read the Stoics it would behoove him to so situations like this don't get the better of him in the future.

Jun 9, 2018
England
You shouldn't dismiss YouTube so readily, there's some quality, highbrow entertainment on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.