PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Pat, just a short note to say thank you for keeping a great tradition alive and well. Enjoy the holidays knowing you are held in high esteem by many of us here on the forum. Merry Christmas.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
309127-bigthumbnail1.jpg

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Thanks for the kind words, Gloucesterman. It's a pleasure to help. Herding cats is a skill acquired after 20 years in the franchised food service business. I'm just happy that it's going of with only minor hitches!
Speaking of hitches... I need another sound off.
If you haven't received your SS present yet please chime in here.
So far I have Davet and derfatdutchman on the not yet received list... Am I missing anyone else?
My SS arrived safe and sound from Kansas.
-- Pat

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Got mine! Since I'm sitting on a healthy cellar and smoking a little less these days, going to be patient and enjoy opening this one on Christmas!

lifesizehobbit

Oct 23, 2015
Sadly, I joined too late for my post count to authorize my participation. Next year...next year. However, I am enjoying this thread and seeing all the enjoyment and thoughtfulness in the gifts.
In the mean time, prepare for posts that will get me above the magic number. Why, here's one of them this very minute.
Merry Christmas all!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Well here we are... four days out from Christmas and I have confirmations that all but one of the SS presents are en-route or landed.
What about the one? Well that's my bad. In divvying you all up I left one poor soul hanging and missed him in the assignation of Secret Santas. Crud.
Fortunately I've been on the phone to Santa and he said he'd be willing to make sure that this young lad will have a festive gift arriving from the North Pole (or at least a major metropolis in Canada) shortly after Christmas with enough good ol' Virginia cheer to keep him puffy until New Year's Day. I had fun raiding the Pipe Cave stores to find some interesting and tasty goodness for him.
Gentlemen, I thank you for your consideration, your playfulness, and your generosity.
To my not-so-Secret Santa, I am sorry for the delay, but hope you'll accept my gift in the spirit of camaraderie and fellowship that our little corner of the interweb generates so wonderfully.
Happy Christmas everyone.
-- Pat
PS - I will be waiting until Christmas Day to open mine. Pictures will follow. Until then, the three wise men below are guarding the stash.

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I got my package the other day, and waiting to open it. I feel guilty I was a procrastinator on getting mine sent out. I sent it by express mail last Tuesday, so I'm hoping they will review it today or tomorrow.

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
I feel guilty I was a procrastinator on getting mine sent out.
As was I, now the USPS has me sweating it a little. Was supposed to be there today but tracking doesn't show an update. :(

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Here's hoping that everyone gets their package by Christmas, and once again, a big thank you to Pruss for hosting this! I had a blast with it, and am looking forward to next year.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
It's been my pleasure. As is always the case, there will be some who end up with Boxing Day and New Year's presents. Some presents are crossing oceans and multiple international borders... It's also not a quiet time for postal services. That being said, if everyone is as good as their word then everyone who is still waiting on a present will be receiving one soon.
Happy puffing!
-- Pat

Dec 24, 2012
Yes, a big thanks to Pruss. His complicity in the Mixture 69 scandal of 2015 has not gone unnoticed.
He has let slip the dogs of war.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Whilst I have enjoyed looking from afar at everyone's jolly posts & pictures posted of marvellous Christmas spirit giving & receiving, can't help an enormous sense of sadness for @davet. The continual presence of his sad forlorn figure waiting by his postbox amongst your joyous photos of gifts recieved is I feel to much to bear. Would it not be a kindness to put the poor chap out of his misery? I believe you can hire a couple of 'wise guys' in America to whack somebody? Just a suggestion, but I feel a necessary one.

Status
Not open for further replies.