PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
One thing that often puzzles me is that most if not all scientists state that any form of life anywhere in the solar system needs both water and some form of carbon to exist!

How about on some way off distant planet yet to be discovered some form of life has been created and is thriving by some totally different set of scientific rules?

Put that in your pipe and smoke it......goodnight chaps, time for bed ?

Regards,

Jay.Jay

Reactions: LOREN and BROBS

mngslvs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2019
Yarmouth, Maine
There is a book by Leslie Kean entitled UFOs : generals, pilots, and officials go on the record. Dry reading, but definitely not written by a paranoid hippie or conspiracy theory type. There have been many documented UFO sightings — in France England Iran Brazil Chile Peru and more, Going back at least to the 40s. The only country that has systematically denied their existence is, you guessed it, the USA. Other countries have conducted some thorough investigations. In many cases it is true that other explanations were found for the sightings, but in a large number of cases there was simply no explanation. The people quoted in this book were highly responsible individuals who had the courage to say that those things that they saw could not have been made here on earth because we simply don’t have the technology. For one thing, they traveled way way too fast. Anyway just because we don’t know what UFOs are, does not mean they don’t exist. To think that way is just arrogant.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have often wondered how I arrived in 1985! The last thing I remember was Jeff Davis getting elected President and then flash bang and wallop and I pitch up in 1985. I blame it on these two guys called Bill & Ted. Very questionable knaves!

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
My sister-in-law called me one morning after a strange experience she had one night. She had been awoken by people in her room who could walk through walls. She was unable to speak or move as she watched them. While she was on the phone telling me this her daughter came in the room and asked her who the strange men were in the house during night. She was hoping the whole thing was a dream.....

I did see a UFO back in the sixth grade during recess. So did everyone out there at the time. We were playing kick ball on one of the baseball diamonds when something shaped like an inverted cereal bowl came down out of the overcast and hovered over the field. Of course all playing stopped. After 15 or 20 seconds it shot back up into the clouds. We all ran back to our classes. Recess over!

I'm pretty sure there is a lot of unexplained weirdness out there. I've seen the US Navy videos. The guy who was in charge of the investigations said that those videos were just the tip of the iceberg of what he had seen. Maybe more will be released soon.

Reactions: BROBS and Bowie

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
Regardless of your opinion of "Are We Alone," check out the motion picture The Fourth Kind. The supposedly authentic footage from actual events in Nome, Alaska in this "pseudo-documenatry" is freaky stuff.

And FYI, UFOs do not come from outer space! They are piloted by those who live beneath us, in the hollows of Earth....

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
I've experienced two unexplainable and identical events in my life, once while asleep in a police cell and the other years later in bed with the missus.

Each time, I became awake and fully aware of my surroundings and situation yet I couldn't move or speak. It felt as though in the first instance I was being absorbed into the cell wall head first and the second instance years later doing the very same albeit absorbed into the bed head.

Both times I tried to shout out but couldn't, neither could I move!

Very strange and scary experiences I can tell you.

Regards,

Jay.?

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
I've experienced two unexplainable and identical events in my life, once while asleep in a police cell and the other years later in bed with the missus.

Each time, I became awake and fully aware of my surroundings and situation yet I couldn't move or speak. It felt as though in the first instance I was being absorbed into the cell wall head first and the second instance years later doing the very same albeit absorbed into the bed head.

Both times I tried to shout out but couldn't, neither could I move!

Very strange and scary experiences I can tell you.

Regards,

Jay.?

Sounds like sleep paralysis. I experienced it once but didn't feel like I was being absorbed into anything. A lot of folks who experience it report seeing shadow people by the bed or even on their chest.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
My sister-in-law called me one morning after a strange experience she had one night. She had been awoken by people in her room who could walk through walls. She was unable to speak or move as she watched them. While she was on the phone telling me this her daughter came in the room and asked her who the strange men were in the house during night. She was hoping the whole thing was a dream.....

I did see a UFO back in the sixth grade during recess. So did everyone out there at the time. We were playing kick ball on one of the baseball diamonds when something shaped like an inverted cereal bowl came down out of the overcast and hovered over the field. Of course all playing stopped. After 15 or 20 seconds it shot back up into the clouds. We all ran back to our classes. Recess over!

I'm pretty sure there is a lot of unexplained weirdness out there. I've seen the US Navy videos. The guy who was in charge of the investigations said that those videos were just the tip of the iceberg of what he had seen. Maybe more will be released soon.
Have you seen the video of OHare airport???? Just as you describe.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I grew up a few miles from O'Hare. That explains a lot, come to think of it. I was pretty normal the first time I walked through the airport all those years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I grew up a few miles from O'Hare. That explains a lot, come to think of it. I was pretty normal the first time I walked through the airport all those years ago.
OHare-International-Airport-UFO-sighting.jpg

MSO ATE PEANUT BUTTER AND STAR JELLY SANDWICHES

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"Sounds like sleep paralysis."

Thanks Skydog, that's interesting. I looked into that condition but found no specific references to my particular experiences.

On both occasions I distinctly recall kind of going backwards into the cell wall/bed headboard. I was on the first instance trying to call to my pal Frank (who was sharing the cell with me) to help me and on the second instance trying to plead with the missus to help me....I couldn't speak.

Would love to know what it was all about.

Regards,

Jay.?

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
There is a book by Leslie Kean entitled UFOs : generals, pilots, and officials go on the record. Dry reading, but definitely not written by a paranoid hippie or conspiracy theory type. ......
I’ve read the book. Not worth wasting the time.
Kean deftly ignored data explaining pretty much every “case” in that book. Her credulous and unquestioning belief in UFOs, ghosts and other phenomena is more sad than anything. She plays the part of a skeptical journalist but it’s only a pretense to sell books and keep her on the call list.

Status
Not open for further replies.