PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Things are getting BETTER! I don't get it though. Like I've said, I made ten orders from the 16th to the 21st. Today they all show they're still being "processed". But then, out of the blue, one order from the 19th gets.... DELIVERED TODAY! :clap:

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
I too still have an order pending from 3 days prior to the IPSD sale. Still pending with PayPal charge. 8O

mlb55

Lurker
Nov 15, 2016
I placed 3 orders with P&C over IPSD weekend. Earlier this week, I received 3 emails from them that my orders had shipped. One of them contained a tracking number, the other two did not.
Today, the package with the tracking number arrived. It contained items from each of my 3 orders, but none of the orders was complete and there was no free coffee.
Hopefully, there are one or two more untrackable packages still on the way with the rest of the items.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Today, the package with the tracking number arrived. It contained items from each of my 3 orders, but none of the orders was complete and there was no free coffee.
Hopefully mine will arrive complete as I have an hour drive and a border to cross to pick it up. I don't order that often from P&C because they don't ship to Canada and that's enough hassle even for orders that go smoothly.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Mlb55, I hope the rest comes through OK. I have only the vaguest idea what is the status of my orders.

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
Like many of you I placed my order on the 20th, and now I think that, like some of you, I'm getting a partial shipment. One of the items, a sampler, is marked as backordered in the item's list, but in the part where it says, "Would you like to review this item?", it says In Stock. It also says In Stock when you look for the item to add to your cart.

Anyways, I got an e-mail and it says it shipped. I'll have to wait and see to find out what made it into the box.

Best of luck to all of you in getting your orders and best of luck to P&C on sorting it all out.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
I managed to place 3 orders on IPSD. Only one of them was placed through my account and the website order history still doesn't reflect that the order was ever placed. The other two orders were placed as "guest" and are also in limbo. I did, however, call and they were able to confirm over the phone that the orders were accepted. Like others here have said, and I will reiterate, P&C always makes it right. I have no worries that it will all end well eventually. That said, I will not be placing anymore orders with them till they get their act together, fix what's broke and ship my existing orders.

mlb55

Lurker
Nov 15, 2016
I doubt there are any other packages for me currently en route from P&C. I think the reason I got 3 shipping confirmation emails with one tracking number was that they shipped parts of 3 orders in one box.
At one point, there were 5 pending charges on my credit card from P&C, totaling more than all of my orders. That has changed. Now I have 2 processed charges and no pending ones. The 2 charges match the items I received from 2 of the partial orders. I have not been charged for the 3 tins I received from the 3rd partial order.
So, I received 3 tins that I have not been charged for, but I did not get the $20 credit from the apology discount I used, nor any of the free coffee. If nothing else changes, maybe that's a wash.
I contacted P&C customer support Saturday morning through their web form asking for a status update. I have not heard back yet, as of Monday evening. Maybe they're busy.
If I never receive anything else from P&C and don't get any additional charges, I can live with that and can chalk up this ordering debacle as a lesson learned.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Mlb55, I think I am about a week into waiting for a reply from P&C customer service, so don't be afraid to take your eyes off your inbox.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
They sold my Warhorse Bar to somebody else apparently, when I placed the order it was in stock, now it says backordered, with my entire order delayed. I can not seem to be able to get in touch with the customer support as well, this is unpleasant.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
I can see it. No update to my order of over a week ago, though.
Cosmic, did you try deleting your browser history and getting on? Its a pain because you have to re-log into all your sites, but it sometimes does it when a site gets updated. I do not know why (beyond "internet magic"), but it might help.

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Impossible to reach anyone at P&C by phone and they do not respond to emails.
This experience is unacceptable for whatever reason (website, new system, delayed shipping, etc.).
They lost a customer here. Asked them to remove and delete my account.

addamsruspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
This is getting really bad. Their website works but their 800 number is no longer in service. Still waiting on one order placed a week before IPSD and another on IPSD and I have received nothing. So have tried their online form, but if this does not get fixed quickly I will be taking my business elsewhere.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Here is how to do it on both of them:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95589?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Protect-your-privacy/Delete-browsing-search-and-download-history-on-Firefox/ta-p/3695

Status
Not open for further replies.