PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Of the blends that you pictured, I would recommend the Erin go Braugh. Mso and I are the only 2 people that I have known to have smoked it, lol. It is not a bad aro (and I usually do not care for alcohol laced blends). Just go easy on the puffing (good advice for any new smoker, anyway) because it will get “hot” if you get speedy with It.

Welcome to the forum.
It’s a good Aro. ?

redrooster1977

Might Stick Around
Jun 4, 2020
Maybe I'm making a fatal beginner mistake, but I would really like to try to use what I have before buying anything else, especially since it was a gift. I don't mind buying more if it's really a bad idea, but I'd like to give it the old "college try" first.

Rob

Good advice so far. You're in the right place for that. You maybe over-thinking it as well. The one thing I would add is along with smoking slower is that you need to try it more frequently, especially if it is as you said "every other month". If you pay attention to what you're doing, as you go along you will see what works. By the way I'm in NC too. Welcome to the forum, there are some great people here.

Severus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 1, 2020
Vaughan, ON
Greetings from Ontario, Canada and welcome to the forums!

The crew here won’t let you get lost in the hobby. Enjoy the learning process!

Status
Not open for further replies.