PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

laniromee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2018
Congratulations on your new endeavour! I really admire the mettle and resolve one needs to start their own business.
Godspeed!

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Awesome dude! I can see how much joy and excitement it brings to you. All new endeavors can be a bit scary on the front end, but until you jump in with both feet, you never really know what all is possible! I'll raise a pipe to you later, crash, a Kaywoodie, in fact. One in which I bought and I owe to your faith in them that I even picked it up! A new old stock saxon pipe from WV Smoke shop, I believe it was. It's a great smoker! Wouldn't have given it a second thought if you hadn't mentioned them to us when new stock appeared. Here's to you, bud, and best of luck in your endeavors! :puffy:

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
And if I remember Kaywoodies were the pipe to have back on the day. Weren't they more expensive than Dunhills at one point?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
crash, Best of luck to you amd may you have great success! Thought you might like to see this old Kaywoodies:
6i4dy0zl.jpg

SiIwgEDl.jpg

HOK5A2Xl.jpg
:puffy:

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Wow. Best of luck, Crash. I'm pretty certain that you could still get a table in Chicago. Winton on this forum is a show officer. You could contact him about it. If they're sold out, then you might try to find someone to buddy up with and pay them for half their table. I look forward to meeting you and seeing those Kaywoodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.