PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Gosh. What a healthy young man you will be after all that exercise!
Thanks! I will be celebrating the end of lockdown with a couple of pints of real ale and a smoke of Captain Black though!
A shame that the Sealed Knot / Lace Wars re-enactments are cancelled due to the lockdown, as the Captain Black would have been perfect for then!
Link to Sealed Knot promotional film; there is a distinguished looking gentleman 40 seconds in making a good cloud of smoke with his clay pipe...
I would like to be among that lot and smoking my clay!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Haha, didn't realize this existed. When is no cheeseburger day? Or no 40oz cola day? Or no Deet day? Or no inflammatory violence inciting tweet day? Or no marijuana day? Or no skydiving day? Or no booze day? Or no energy drinks day? Or no doughnuts day? Or no motorcycle day? Or........

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois
st
Haha, didn't realize this existed. When is no cheeseburger day? Or no 40oz cola day? Or no Deet day? Or no inflammatory violence inciting tweet day? Or no marijuana day? Or no skydiving day? Or no booze day? Or no energy drinks day? Or no doughnuts day? Or no motorcycle day? Or........
steak and bj day is real and it is march 15th it is a mans answer to valentines day

• Haha
Reactions: J.Henry845
Status
Not open for further replies.