PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Naw, I just willed it into existence. Can't you?
BTW, learn to spell. It's geezer, not geeser.
actually two different things. And this being a public forum I will not explain what geeser is or what they do to certain fowls. If you slap him for calling you that it would be considered justified, just to give you an idea of how nasty it is. Sorry

Reactions: sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
actually two different things. And this being a public forum I will not explain what geeser is or what they do to certain fowls. If you slap him for calling you that it would be considered justified, just to give you an idea of how nasty it is. Sorry
I take it this is a variation of stuffed goose that isn't taught at the Cordon Bleu?

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob74

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
like I said public forum and I don't need to make Kevin mad.
It appears to be an Irish slang word for a cat. And the urban dictionary has a largely incoherent entry that might tangentially touch on your implied meaning, one that seems to be the outpouring of one individual who clearly damaged his cognitive functioning with a lot of drugs.

Other than that the word geeser doesn't appear to exist in any form of usage, except for a last name. Mostly it's referred to as a misspelling.

Thanks for the red herring. Goes great with potato pancakes.

Reactions: UncleRasta

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
But how do we know that the FDA isn't behind the redesign just to make it harder for people who like tobacco products? Another conspiracy is afoot... ?
This is plausible. Next, they'll make February a 27-day month, removing the 20th, so we just go from 2/19 to 2/21. Even in leap years. With FDA think tanks burning the midnight oil, who needs Mussolini?

Reactions: ofafeather

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
It appears to be an Irish slang word for a cat. And the urban dictionary has a largely incoherent entry that might tangentially touch on your implied meaning, one that seems to be the outpouring of one individual who clearly damaged his cognitive functioning with a lot of drugs.

Other than that the word geeser doesn't appear to exist in any form of usage, except for a last name. Mostly it's referred to as a misspelling.

Thanks for the red herring. Goes great with potato pancakes.
potato pancakes are awesome. It's always fun when my b.s. actually almost hits something real. Almost is the key word in that phrase.

Reactions: ofafeather

northernpipeshed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2017
Yep. This right here. My most used browsing function on the old site was the alphabetical brand link.

And it doesn’t even look THAT good. I mean, the old one looked like web design circa 2002, but the new one only advanced us as far as 2010 or so.

I don’t like this change. Does that put me in geezer (or geeser) category? They made a movie called “40 yr old virgin”. Maybe the movie about my life could be called “40 yr old geezer?”
My most used browsing function as well.....oh dear becoming one of them old Geezers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.