PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I just switched to my laptop to sign up, but I'll try it on the iPad to see if it functions any better.
Just tried it and works MUCH better. I'd ask what the difference is, but I fear I wouldn't understand.
Thanks for whatever you did!
-Jason

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Review away guys!
The editor thingy is fixed.
I am still working on other stuff, but feel free to post any problems here.
Right now, a search only looks at the title - so the name of the tobacco.
I am working on having it search user names too, so eventually you can look up all reviews by a particular user.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
The site is really nice kevin. Is there a reason why every tab you click on opens a new tab in you web browser?

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Hey Kevin I was reading Bobs review of Eileen's Dream and I went to click that the review was helpful and I clicked it twice by accident, and it accepted it both times I clicked it. It jumped from 60% to 67% to 71%

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@bubbadreier

Hey Kevin I was reading Bobs review of Eileen's Dream and I went to click that the review was helpful and I clicked it twice by accident, and it accepted it both times I clicked it. It jumped from 60% to 67% to 71%
That's ok. Bob was pissed that 100% of people didn't find his review to be the most awesome review ever. :lol:
@surfmac211

Would it be possible to add a room note rating?
Good idea. Unfortunately, I have to add to each tobacco one at a time. :(

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@jship079

The site is really nice Kevin. Is there a reason why every tab you click on opens a new tab in you web browser?
I noticed that yesterday too, but now it is not doing it. It may have been when I was messing with the code.
@surfmac211

Would it be possible to add a room note rating?
I decided to add this to the aromatics only. I started on it, but have several to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.