PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Hey I’m not saying to not do what you want.. but coming in a thread saying “well I do this and that” is taken as advice by some people. I know nothing can phase the terminator, but it may affect someone else.

look I’m tired of all this, too. Trust me. I’d like nothing more than to wake up one day and everything be back to “normal”. I just don’t know that it’s ever going to happen like that.
Relax, just busting your balls a bit. Don't sorry. I'll be back. :sher:

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Covid the new sponsor of the Anti-Social Social Club:]
Haha basically changed nothing about my life besides when I do go places or at work needing to social distance etc.
It’s amazing how often one wants to touch their face or mouth or eyes etc. when you really pay attention.

Also @hoosierpipeguy when you’re in Florida you’re lucky because you can still do so much outside which is much safer. Around here it’s near zero degrees right now so “meeting up” has a bit of a different meaning and is bound to be a lot less safe. Hopefully someday when there is a Chicago Pipe Show again, we can all meet up, smoke, and rip on each other. (Haha)

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Hey everyone is frustrated with this damn Covid mess. And I know that @hoosierpipeguy does what he can to protect himself and others. He’s also right about living your life as this wearing a mask thing is gonna be in place for quite sometime going forward. @BROBS has had some valid points for sure and is typically a passionate and unfettered commentator...which I appreciate most of the time.? Someday you fellas should make sometime to meet up and share an afternoon of good piping and bullshitting! ?☕

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
If outside I wear a mask and observe the 6' rule. I put hand sanitizer on at the start ands finish of every car ride. I use more sanitizer if available at my stops. I apply sanitizer to the handles of grocery carts.

At 66 and of mediocre vitality, I'm not sure I would survive it.

In my state I am eligible for the vaccine, but making an appt. to do so waits on a supply of available vaccine at the time I request it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.