PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
@mcitinner1 thanks for the good laugh. I will utilize the :worship: little guy better next time.
It's true though. In a separate thread Sable was the guiding influence towards a truly better enjoyment of pipe smoking. It is the virtue of this forum; shared knowledge in a very welcoming unassuming format.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
I learnt how to do this on my own simply because i noticed i do get more flavor by doing so. One thing I had noticed and wasn't sure if was normal is my ability to sort of almost 'swallow' the smoke but swallowing it into the back of my throat and nasal cavity, and suck in just a little bit just before entering the lung but stopping when I feel the catch at the back of my throat. Then hold it and then blow it out my nose. Very fulfilling way to get very intimate with the flavor and aroma.

bigjoe

Might Stick Around
Aug 14, 2014
I usually just taste it in my mouth, but retrohale some times to get a fuller flavor and aroma, I find french inhaling stacks the room note on top of everything but just a little sniff to avoid actually getting a lung full. Each one seems to pull out different flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.