PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
mlaug..posted pictures of two Ben Wades that are traveling with me this week. Sorry the picture quality isn't that great. I have a second Danish Pride, but as my wife notes "that looks just like that other pipe" and I remind her that her collection of dolls all look the same to me. That is a PH Hallmark, such strange pipes this man made.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
I can't find your pics jcsnaps..what thread are they in?
If you post pics of the Hallmark, I promise to not lust after it too badly...I never bought one for myself...I'll try and limit myself to just a few impure thoughts.
I don't mind bad pics...usually they aren't as bad as the poster thinks they are.
I have discovered that it is best to never involve the spouse in a pipe evaluation venture...the subtleties are lost on 'em.
Obviously, with an interest in Ben Wades, you're a man of immpeccable distinction, a highly refined intelligence, and manly good looks.
Much like myself.
I'm glad you're here.
From the other PAD thread...there is hope for Duncan.

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
this ain't working so well, can't seem to move pics from my alblum. I'll have to pass on that "highly refined intelligence" part.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Checking out the new incarnation of Ben Wades on Cup O Joes the other night left me VERY impressed. I think I shall be forced to buy one. OH THE AGONY!!!

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
The Danish Pride one of 2 Prides. Well that sort of worked, I guess size does matter and I'll have to get bigger pics.
dscf0525-600x450.jpg

[Fixed Photo - Bob]

Status
Not open for further replies.