PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
My Secret Santa kicked ass and took names. I’m super stoked. Five blends I never have tried. A lighter and a new Stanwell - Santa worried about ghosting one of my pipes - lol. I NEVER worry about ghosting. Not after how I clean a suspect ghoster.

FCAFEFEB-CD74-4BF5-A371-27CA8D26FF5F.jpeg870CFCA4-A1CF-41D3-86D0-37186473F050.jpeg

Fun Fact: I was raised that Christmas was a season, not a day. We actually opened presents the Saturday after Thanksgiving as part of the decoration of the house and tree and then on Christmas Day we opened a final gift.

My victim has not been logging on to the forum lately - He got his package of coal ? today and somehow figured out it was me. He recruited another forum member to let me know via pm that he has received it. I did not realize I would get caught so easily- had I known I would have sent Burley & Aromatics instead of the coal!

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
My mom’s side of the family is Sicilian, and before Christmas it was a tradition that all the women in the family would get together at my grandmother’s house and bake traditional Sicilian cookies and these awesome date bars. Miss that.
My dad’s side is Sicilian and he and my great aunt do wedding and fig cookies every year. This year might be different, but you are right they are good!

Do you do anchovy bread to bring in the new year for luck?

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
My dad’s side is Sicilian and he and my great aunt do wedding and fig cookies every year. This year might be different, but you are right they are good!

Do you do anchovy bread to bring in the new year for luck?
Yes! My great grandmother used to make it, and it was awesome! God I miss that. Sadly I don’t know how she made it, and she passed in 2000. I can still smell it baking in the oven.
And the fig cookies were always my favorite. She used to make some other ones too that I really loved that were flavored with anise and topped with sesame seeds.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
? Feeling jolly. USPS dropped a friendly looking box on my doorstep on this sunny Sunday!

In typical fashion, the 2 day priority box from Santa made it to me in (only) 8 days. USPS Efficiency at its finest.

Thanks Santa! I will open it on Christmas, or sooner if the spirit moves me.

Status
Not open for further replies.