PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I forgot to put up my preferences.

What I submitted with my entry form was anything but aros. However, after reading through some of the old threads, I’ll also point out that I really think I’d enjoy a birth year Dunhill (1985).

Kidding. Holy shit some of you guys went over the top.

I have thoroughly enjoyed SPC’s Plum Pudding Special Reserve and Penzance. That’s kinda my sweet spot, not really sure what else fits a similar bill... Seriously, if it’s not an aro and you like it, send it.

Lastly, apologizing in advance, I have no intentions of following the 2 tin rule. I’m in the process of offloading what I consider to be a substantial cellar and intend to include some of it in my shipment. I don’t mean to offend anyone and if I receive two packs of Captain Black in my SS package, I’m 100% satisfied with the result and don’t feel any ill will towards whomever sent it.

Slap my wrist if you must. If it’s a complete dealbreaker, someone please let me know. I’d rather not piss everyone off in doing this, but if it’s an acceptable gesture, I’d love to go bananas a little bit...

Honestly speaking, the real dealbreaker here is you telling what you are going to do. You are not pissing anyone. I have been participating in Secret Santa since 2016, there was a time I sent only 2 pouches, because I couldn't find any pipe tobacco here in Azerbaijan, and then there was a time I sent some little samplers with 2 tins. We have a 2 tin rule for sure, but do you warn the police right before crossing at red light?

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Honestly speaking, the real dealbreaker here is you telling what you are going to do. You are not pissing anyone. I have been participating in Secret Santa since 2016, there was a time I sent only 2 pouches, because I couldn't find any pipe tobacco here in Azerbaijan, and then there was a time I sent some little samplers with 2 tins. We have a 2 tin rule for sure, but do you warn the police right before crossing at red light?

It was an attempt at full-disclosure/honesty to avoid fallout later on.

And I’m a knucklehead. Going bananas could literally mean someone gets a bunch of bananas with my package. Crypsis is key, when the name of the game quite literally implies as much.

Reactions: jvnshr and wyfbane

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA

2v23FkJCMx3L6Bn.png
The List, So Far

3rdguy
Ahi Ka
AquaDoc
B.Fee
BarrelProof