PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Preferred Member
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Actually, the two "Fish Files" threads probably still carry a higher percentage of my postings at this point.

1604878347808.jpeg

Reactions: jvnshr

weezell

Preferred Member
Oct 12, 2011
The "weez" is in! ...

BarrelProof

Preferred Member
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I forgot to put up my preferences.

What I submitted with my entry form was anything but aros. However, after reading through some of the old threads, I’ll also point out that I really think I’d enjoy a birth year Dunhill (1985).

Kidding. Holy shit some of you guys went over the top.

I have thoroughly enjoyed SPC’s Plum Pudding Special Reserve and Penzance. That’s kinda my sweet spot, not really sure what else fits a similar bill... Seriously, if it’s not an aro and you like it, send it.

Lastly, apologizing in advance, I have no intentions of following the 2 tin rule. I’m in the process of offloading what I consider to be a substantial cellar and intend to include some of it in my shipment. I don’t mean to offend anyone and if I receive two packs of Captain Black in my SS package, I’m 100% satisfied with the result and don’t feel any ill will towards whomever sent it.

Slap my wrist if you must. If it’s a complete dealbreaker, someone please let me know. I’d rather not piss everyone off in doing this, but if it’s an acceptable gesture, I’d love to go bananas a little bit...

mikethompson

Preferred Member
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
but if it’s an acceptable gesture, I’d love to go bananas a little bit...

Well, the two tin suggestion is more so that some guys don't feel bad getting a crate of vintage McClelland when they sent off a couple tins of Prince Albert. It tries to level the playing field somewhat.

That said, you can send whatever you like. My friend @scloyd got a birth year Dunhill one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.