The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2018 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I just want to thank my Secret Santa again for the great box. I failed to mention that it also included an aged tin of McCranie's Red Flake, which is fantastic stuff. Thanks Secret Santa! I always knew you were real.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
My gift arrived and I have to admit my Secret Santa is a superhero! Tins of St. James Flake and Doblone d'Oro both blends I have been wanting to try. Plus samples of Rich Dark Flake, FVF Plug, Old Dark Flake and some Motzek Strang!!! Thank you Secret Santa!

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Here's my haul. Thanks again Santa!!
[url='http://i.imgur.com/3UokxeN' t=_self]
3UokxeN.jpg'
[/url]

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Well, my Santa was quite generous. It's gonna be hard for me to keep my grubby mitts off of this stash for 19 more days!
I got a bunch of stuff that I've never had before and I can't wait for Christmas to arrive.
secret-santa-600x509.jpg

I've never heard of the Savinelli 140th Anniversary blend before but it sounds awesome. The Germain's will be my first from that label. I've had FVF before but not in a tin and "never enough", right? :puffy:
The pipe is a Dagner with a sweet carbon fiber accent. That may become my New Year's pipe...
Thank you, Secret Santa! :worship:
jay-roger.jpg

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
That's quite a gift Jay! I thought there was a two tin limit! Now my secret Santa is going to think I'm cheap. Well, I am, but they don't need to know it!
Funny I was just looking at Linse lighters the other day. Its like a fancy BIC right?

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
My package was (finally) sent today. The short distance that it will travel should mean that delivery will occur in 2-3 days. Maybe I’m not as efficient as the rest, but getting preparations done18 days before the holiday is pretty much unheard of in my world. :puffy:

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
I thought there was a two tin limit! Now my secret Santa is going to think I'm cheap.

I know what you mean Mike. I'm feeling kind of lame now.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Mine was received, Ill probably open it at some point before xmas. I did send mine a few days ago!!!!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Looking forward to getting my box.
Don't feel bad about your offering if someone else sends someone something special. If they are in a giving mood that is great, but it won't reflect on you.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I finally got off my dilatory butt & shipped mine earlier this week. The shipments I was making it from came late Sunday night, & I went lazy for a couple of days, but USPS swears blind some poor guy in MI will have smoking tinder Monday. I felt bad about it so I included a tin of CRF along with the expectable other.
And here y'all all thought I couldn't make a serious post. :)

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
xqrWeld.jpg

I am excited to try both of these blends, thank you so much Santa! I will be shipping to my victim this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.